Day 25/31 - A garden visit

Saturday, October 25, 2014
















It's been almost 12 months since we visited the Digger's Club St Erth Garden, but I still remember vividly the beauty & peacefulness of our visit.  I've been hoping to post about it ever since. While we were in Melbourne last November we took the opportunity of a free afternoon to journey through some of Victoria's prettiest country.  As we were close to this garden & since both myself & the children (who have all grown about a foot since then) all had free entry we decided to have a quick look.  We ended up staying until closing time enjoying the green, lush, beauty that is everywhere!  It was one of the highlights of our long weekend away. 

I was so thankful to find that even the professional gardeners have to cover their vegetable patches in bird netting.  I am not alone in this! I found their combinations of plants very interesting & am entirely jealous of their average rainfall which is over double our own.  Even revisiting the photos (which are not the best quality & I apologise ~ it was before I received my new DSLR camera, but after my old one broke) brings a peacefulness.  I would love to revisit this beautiful part of God's Creation & am looking forward to one day visiting one of her sister gardens.

Have a lovely day friends!


 For more posts please visit HERE
Blog Widget by LinkWithin